Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Story( famous last words)

Like mantra
I chant these words
Then hand them to loved ones
Too heavey to carry on my own
Free lotto tickets
Promising hope but seldom delivers...
The emotional pain,
Physically real with each downwards spiral
Crash landing from a costly high
Head First

I believed each word
Each time I said it
I believed each time I could do it
Each time I said it
To myself and to others
Each word as sincere
As the one before it
And I believed each one
Untill it happened again

Untill I fell
Face first
Onto the palm of my hands
                                            Again
The fall broken only
By a thick layer of tears
Flowing from the sea of regret
And these words
That are slowly losing meaning with others
But I still believe

" I'm not doing this again"

No comments:

Post a Comment