Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dear Crack

Sometimes honesty is hard. Especially if you have to be honest with yourself.

Love peace Happyness
Les-T

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


From: "Lesley Masenya" <LesleyMasenya@flysaa.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:05:16 +0200
To: <lest560@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za>
Subject:

Dear crack

                                                                             Lesley Masenya

 

When we met, you made me feel on top of the world

A feeling that was short lived

And I later learned could never be attained again

You promised pleasure

But never spoke of the pain

And it was the pain you caused

That brought me back to you again and again and again

Sounds stupid now I admit

But you convinced me you’ll take it all away

Little did I know that when you said “all”

You meant my furniture, my career, my loved ones

And everything that made me ,me

You took my passion for art

And replaced it with your greedy, selfish desire

For instant gratification

All I lived for was to satisfy this desire

Disregarded my morals

And didn’t care

You took all that I have

All that I am

 

Now that I have left

Why won’t you leave me alone

Is all that I gave not enough?

I say “gave”

Because now I realize that is what I did

I “gave’ you power over me

I “gave” away my money to be with you

I ‘gave’ you my house goods

You never took what wasn’t given to you

After all that you still won’t let me be

You still haunt my dreams

And I have to constantly stop myself

From thinking about you

What we had wasn’t healthy

It left me broken

Feeling like half the man I should be

And every time

I tried to leave

And, you somehow

Lured me back to you

It left me weak

And uncertain of my future

 

Now that I have the strength

To stand up and leave

You still trying trying to drag me back

To the gutter that I have freed myself from

If I had the means

I would throw you

And anything related to you

Into a bottomless abyss

So no one else

Can lay their hands on you

 

 

(to be continued)

 

 

 

Lesley Masenya | Chief Planner | Planning Support - SAA Technical

 

Mobile: 082 413 7568 | Phone: +2711-978-2061 | Fax: +2711-978-2285 | E-Mail: LesleyMasenya@flysaa.com

Room 257, 2nd Floor, Hangar 8, SAA Technical, OR Tambo International Airport- Johannesburg- South Africa

 




Directors:
T Daka (Chairman)*, JP Ndhlovu*, Y Kwinana*, SP Mzimela*

*Non Executive

Company Secretary – SAA Corporate

SAA Technical (Pty) Ltd               Reg. No. 1999/024058/07

No comments:

Post a Comment