Friday, June 3, 2011

STRENGTH-oil on canvas

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


From: "Lesley Masenya" <LesleyMasenya@flysaa.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:51:49 +0200
To: <lest560@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za>
Subject: STRENGTH-oil on canvas

 

This is a painting I entitled Strength. I found peace and strength from doing this painting

It’s a my interpretation of a photo of the legendary Abdullah Ibrahim. I did at a time when I

Had an internal struggle with self tryin to find me

The text on the left read:

Brave

Are those

That can

Stand up

Against

Themselves

And win

Rage against

Darkness

And sin

 

The text on the right reads:

Strapped hope

To my

Shattered

Knee

And

Told

It

“run

With

Me”

Image0013

 




Directors:
T Daka (Chairman)*, JP Ndhlovu*, Y Kwinana*, SP Mzimela*

*Non Executive

Company Secretary – SAA Corporate

SAA Technical (Pty) Ltd               Reg. No. 1999/024058/07

No comments:

Post a Comment