Tuesday, June 14, 2011

genesis

GENESIS
LES-T

I would’ve called him Genesis coz he was my first
He would’ve killed my arch nemesis with just one verse
Have the crowd hanging on his every word
The first always means the world
From the first day at school
To my first cigarette pull
The first kiss I got after school
First time I felt a girl’s breast was by the pool
Still remember the first time I got laid
Or what I bought when I first got paid

I would’ve called him Genesis coz he was my first
He would’ve killed my arch nemesis with just one verse
The perfect daddy’s little man
We would walk to the park hand in hand
Teach him the little I know about art
Remind him of the day we saw he could stand
But when she fell pregnant she didn’t understand
She was scared of what her parents would say once she started showing
So she had an abortion without me knowing
And took away my first

No comments:

Post a Comment