Friday, June 10, 2011

Fw: To My Love

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!


From: "Lesley Masenya" <LesleyMasenya@flysaa.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:33:36 +0200
To: <lest560@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za>
Subject: To My Love

I did not know that love lives

Walks and breathes life

Into dying flowers

Holds hands with the fallen

Wipes their tears

And disinfects their fears

With each soothing kiss

How

Could

I

Miss

All this

 

I did not know that love eats

At the un-mentioned doubt

Until its skeletons shout

“I believe”

I didn’t know it feeds

On every stolen kiss

And silent stare

Until something was amiss

How

Could

I

Miss

All this

 

I did not know that love reprimands

Has a firm grip on things,

That beyond the fairies

The butterflies in stomachs

Cloud 9

Love has a realistic high

With both feet on the ground

How

Could

I

Miss

All this

 

I did not know that love has me

Clasped with both hands

Cushioning me against

The world’s blows

Not letting harm come my way

 

I did not know that love has a name

As beautiful as hope

I did not know love was human

I did not know

That love

Was

You

 

 

 




Directors:
T Daka (Chairman)*, JP Ndhlovu*, Y Kwinana*, SP Mzimela*

*Non Executive

Company Secretary – SAA Corporate

SAA Technical (Pty) Ltd               Reg. No. 1999/024058/07

No comments:

Post a Comment